Natural beauty tips :
- Make paste of honey and ginger and apply this paste on face every morning before brushing teeth. This will prevent wrinkles to a greater extent.
- Take 1 teaspoon of un-boiled milk, dip a small pad of cotton wool in this and rub on the face gently. Use circular movements, use upward strokes on the neck area. Leave this on for 20 minutes. Wash with cold water.
- Make a paste using Haldi (Turmeric) with a little raw milk and lemon juice. Apply it on the skin, it will help in removing a tan.
- Mix the following vegetables in a mixer and eat : Apple, Guava, Aloe Vera, Amla, Carrot, Tomato, Orange, Nimbu to have a strong immune system.
- Exfoliate your skin to waken it up and give you a healthy glow. Only exfoliate your skin once or twice a week, though. Over exfoliating can make you more prone to breakouts.
- Halve a tomato, gently rub over face and neck and wash after 15 minutes.
- Boil Leaves of Basil (Tulsi) in water and then make tea with this water. Tulsi has many antiseptic properties.
- Make a habit of drinking 2 glass of water early in the morning. Drinking water early in the morning will bless you with shiny and healthy skin.