Try these this tips yo get close your open pores on face:
- Heat some water to the point it lets out a sufficient amount of steam. Make sure the water is not boiling or too hot as this could end up causing more damage to your skin than healing it. Place your head over the water and drape a towel over your head to prevent a significant amount of stem from escaping. This part of the process will help to clean skin pores and the heat will create sweat, which in turn will flush the pores on your face. Once this is done, the pores and clean. Take a facecloth and pour some lemon juice over it. Put this facecloth over your face for about a minute. Since lime is a natural bleaching agent, it will help lighten up the overall tone of your skin as well as tighten the skin. Once your pores are sufficiently clean and tight, apply an ice cube over your pores, keeping it in each location for about 15 to 30 seconds.
- The juices of pineapple, peaches and papaya are also very good in dealing with pores. If you start to use powdered orange peel instead of soap, you will start to see quite remarkable results
- Tomato juice to which a few drops of lime juice has been added. Apply on open pores for 20 minutes. Wash with cold water.
- Vegetables and fruits with astringent qualities will help smoothen and even out the skin texture and reduce the open pores. Create a mixture using a few drops of lime juice and some tomato juice and apply this on the open pores and let it rest for about 20 minutes before washing it off with cold water.
- The juice or pulp of Pineapple and
Peaches and Papaya are very good. Always wash your face with cold water
after steaming. In humid weather wash the face 2-3 times with cold
water. If you have powdered orange peel, use this in place of soap.