BRIDAL MAKE UP :
- The bride is the queen! She must
calm down and realise that there are others in the family to take care
of the wedding, or hire a wedding planner, as stress leads to
pimples/acne which leave marks and are difficult to take care of just
before the wedding. The bride must learn to put her feet up and enjoy.
- When you are stressed your eating habits go awry. You have a chocolate every night while reading a book. Chocolates can make you put on all the extra kilos. Avoid fattening foods such as this and oily snacks like pakoras.
- Moisturize your entire body to keep it soft
- Apply sunscreen to all exposed body parts
- Apply ubtan twice a week to your body
- No matter how busy you are, you
must grab a bottle of water when you feel thirsty, have lots of juices,
nimbu paani, ice tea et al to keep the body hydrated. Avoid caffeine, it
dehydrates the system.
- Have green veggies. Make yourself a colourful bowl of salad and season with herbs and garlic—it will prevent water retention and bloating. No amount of artificial makeup can make your skin glow if it is not rejuvenated from within.
- Do not experiment with, new
products like a cheap eye liners. It can lead to a swollen upper eye
lid. Always use good, branded products.
- Visit a professional makeup
artist. You can’t analyse how the makeup would look against lighting.
Don’t over-do makeup; it shouldn’t look like you have painted your face
- Get proper sleep. Late nights and lack of sleep can lead to under eye dark circles and make you look dull.
- Don’t go for a girls vacation before the wedding and come back tanned. The tan looks especially bad on the dark complexioned as the skin gets darker. Don’t bleach the body to get rid of the tan, it spoils the skin.
- Drink 10 glasses of water everyday
- Eat 3-4 oranges every day. This will give you your daily doze of vitamin C essential for healthy skin
- Cleanse, Tone and moisturize once in the morning and once at night
- Apply sunscreen of spf 15 or higher everyday 20 minutes before getting out in the sun
- Carry an umbrella and use it as a sunshade
- Exfoliate twice a week followed by face mask suited to your skin tone
- If you can afford going to the beauty parlor, get a facial done once a month
- Apply ubtan twice a week
- Do some kind of exercise 20 minutes everyday
- Keep stress level at minimum, You stress and your skin will have acne and blackheads
- Get your last facial done 4-5 days before your wedding day